Because the internet is a world of flux, constantly decaying and reforming, I will avoid the headache of perpetually repairing broken links and merely link to the “Digital Libraries” page of the Hekman Library at Calvin College, with my own edition of just a few:
- Hekman Library links to digital libraries
- Post Reformation Digital Library – links to thousands of Early Modern digitized texts.
- Documenta Catholica Omnia – Latin works from Church Fathers to Medieval Documents.
- Bernard of Clairvaux Opera Omnia
- Corpus Thomisticum – All released editions of Thomas Aquinas’s works.
- Girolamo Zanchi on Natural Law – Stephen Grabill’s translations at the Acton Institute.
- Luminarium – Anthology of English literature from the Medieval period to the Restoration.
- Philip Jacob Spener’s Operis Heraldici – Latin works of this eminent 17th century “father” of German pietism.
- The Jonathan Edwards Center – Includes Edwards’s theological and philosophical works.